Hello from Crooked Carrot!
Stock Up Sale #2 is here! This time we're featuring a hearty Tomatillo Black Bean Stew, Strawberry Vinaigrette for a little preview of spring, and our new Apple Sauce! We'll also have lots of old favorites. Head on over to our online ordering system to check out the full menu!
Left: The colorful ingredients for the Tomatillo Black Bean Stew. Right: Beautiful organic apples ripening in the orchard at Hemlock Grove Farm in West Danby.
We're also accepting orders by email for this sale - just write to us at email@example.com to let us know what you would like, and where you want to pick it up (see options below).
Either way, all orders should be received by 8am on Wednesday, March 12.
- Stick and Stone Farm, Thursday 3/13 - Sunday 3/16 (in a cooler inside the barn)
- Three Swallows Farm, Thursday 3/13 - Sunday 3/16 (in the walk-in cooler)
- Winter Farmers' Market at The Space @ GreenStar, Saturday 3/15, 11am - 2pm
- 431 S. Geneva St., Ithaca (in a cooler on the front porch), Thursday 3/13 only
- Home Delivery to the Ithaca area, Thursday 3/13 (for orders over $50 only, $5 fee per delivery)
As always, just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We're happy to help!
We hope you're all staying warm and well fed through all of these sub-zero nights. I think this is the coldest winter I can remember! We've been busy in the kitchen processing apples for apples sauce, and making plans for the rest of the year. New products for the kitchen, new plans for the farm, lots of exciting stuff! Johanna and Jesse have also been busy with baby Eli, who's now four months old and growing like crazy!
We hope to see you all soon, maybe down at Winter Market!
Silas, Jenny, Johanna, Jesse, and Eli